Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sorry guys:)

,Okay,back to our topic,you know Upsr Result will be announced soon,woosh,im scared-,-,soon,we will leave our school,teacher that always get mad to us and our lovely friend.Very diffucult to us for leave our lovely friend and lovely teacher right?.Okay,I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to all of my friends expecially to my ex-friends.
 I have a lot of friends at school , but most of my friends are girls, i have five besties named EllishaImanJawidahBatrisyia plus Syarifah . I really love them because they the only friends that understand my attitude problem . We play togethere , out togethere and cry togethere . For me , they are like an ANGLE. But , i still don't forget the other's like  Harith  and Zairel . They are also my friends .


JUST THEY IN MY HEART . ( J.E.I.B.S)
TRUE LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment